Wednesday, May 9, 2018

The Squirrel Cuckoo


Rich and I were sitting out on the patio one afternoon and Richard saw some movement in a tree near by. I ran to get my camera and of course he had his back to me...but even then I knew he was a beauty.

He had his back to me at first
 Then he dropped down and disappeared fro sight and I thought that I had missed the chance to get a good close picture of the Squirrel Cuckoo. I had gotten one previously but not a very good one.
and suddenly there he was again...looking right at me!

He seemed curious about me too...

and there he was in all his glorious colour! The Squirrel Cuckoo!
I think the prettiest bird I have seem so far, what do you think?

I cannot believe the time has gone so fast! We are getting into the mindset of leaving the sweet cats behind and heading to Bocas Del Toro for some town time by the sea.

More fun to come!
Sue and her sidekick

No comments:

Post a Comment